Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Interra Networks Limited for the available position of a Mobile Developer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team, you will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Google play store.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Flutter, and Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant programming languages for Android, iOSmobile app development(Flutter, React native, Kotlin).
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks(Projects)..
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date: 31st August, 2022.