Montclair State University International Scholarships in USA
Here’s another opportunity for you to get a scholarship to study in USA. This post might be the one for you.
Montclair State University Scholarship Overview
For potential-filled first-year students who have excellent academic achievements, Montclair State University has come up with the Presidential Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Montclair State University International Scholarship programme is purely merit-based.
All international, in-state, and out-of-state domestic students can apply to participate in this funding programme.
The scholarship will be awarded exclusively towards the undergraduate study programme only. To win this award, students must have a 3.0 – 4.0 GPA.
The award will contribute to the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Montclair State University is a public research university in Montclair, New Jersey.
The university currently ranks 197th among National Universities and is marching toward becoming nationally recognized as a premier public university by 2025.
Read also: Saginaw Valley State University International scholarships in USA 2022
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded this scholarship to support the study cost of the undergraduate programme undertaken at Montclair State University.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign and home country students are both eligible to apply for this Montclair State University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme of choice offered at Montclair State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming first-year students.
- The applicants must have a high school (unweighted) GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Read also: The 10 UK universities that accept the most international students
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application via the university’s application portal.
All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Personal essay Statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a high-school degree certificate along with standardized test scores such as SAT or ACT, if possible or need be.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- Duolingo – 95
- PTE – 48
- iTEP – 3.7