Music Teacher at Wells International School – 1 slot available
Wells International School is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a music teacher. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Music Teacher
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Wells International School
Wells offers an American and IB university-preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten to high school. Comprising three campuses in central Bangkok, it has expanded rapidly since its founding in 1999 and now serves approx. 1000 students who represent over two dozen nationalities. Wells is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2009, and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). Please peruse our Music school profile, seen below, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual student’s needs and examination syllabuses
- Teach music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources
- Motivate pupils and encourage progress.
- Create and maintain a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
- Communicate with academic staff and parents.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assess pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification
- Preparation program within 4 – 7 years of the date of hire or in-the-field experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of music curriculum and the ability to implement it
- Ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and administration
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Confident in leading a classroom of students
- Able to pass a drug test, fingerprints, and local background check
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to thrive working in a team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.