NABTEB releases 2022 Nov/Dec examination results
This is to inform the public, especially candidates who have participated in the November/December 2022 National Business Skills Examination Board (NABTEB) exam, that the board has released the results. This was announced in Benin City by Prime Minister Professor Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe.
Of his 27,782 candidates who took his NBC/NTC exams in November/December 2022, 21,103 took his 5 credits or more, including Math and English, accounting for 75.96% . 26,561 candidates earned 5 or more credits with or without English and Mathematics, accounting for 95.6%.
Follow the steps below to see the results.
1. Go to your nearest NABTEB office to get your PIN check results
2. Go to https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng
3. Enter the candidate identification number. 15001-001
4. Choose your exam type (November/December)
5. Enter the 4-digit year you took the exam. 2022
6. Enter the card serial number and PIN found on the photo card. The card serial number is followed by an alphabetic prefix and a number. N123456789
7. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on your scratch card. 012345678912
Click Submit and wait for the results window to appear
To send the results to your email address:
Follow steps 1-5 above.
Click the Email Results box.
Please enter a valid email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Submit and wait for the results window to appear…
NABTEB certifies skills for capital formation and financial independence