Nasarawa State Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Nasarawa State Polytechnic?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State. that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Nasarawa State Polytechnic:
Nassarawa State Polytechnic, is a polytechnic run and managed by the state government of Nassarawa, the polytechnic is located in the states capital Lafia, Nassarawa is located in North Central Nigeria,
beside the federal capital Territory (Abuja).
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic being state owned has no religious affiliation and admits students irrespective of their cultural backgrounds. Students body is relatively large and quite diverse.
Nassarawa state polytechnic school fees is affordable to the common man and it goes for less than N100,000,
The polytechnic was founded with an objective of being an institution noted for providing excellent science and technical industry ethics to her students and has been committed to that since her inception in the year 2000.
Admission into this school is very competitive. Nassarawa state polytechnic courses cut across Agriculture, Science & Technology, Arts, Management and social sciences.
23/25 Ailegun Road, Ejigbo, P.M.B 21764, Ikeja.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Nasarawa State Polytechnic:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NAPOLY
NASPOLY SCIENCE COURSES FOR SCIENCE STUDENTS
» Agricultural Engineering / Technology
» Architectural Technology
» Building Technology
» Chemical Engineering Technology
» Computer Science
» Electrical / Electronic Engineering
» Estate Management And Valuation
» Hospitality Management
» Office Technology And Management
» Science Laboratory Technology
NASPOLY COURSES FOR ART & SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENTS
» Art and Design
» Business Administration and Management
» Local Government Studies
» Mass Communication
» Public Administration
NAPOLY ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet NASPOLY cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Nasarawa State Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: