Beacongate Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Network Engineer. This job opportunity is located in Lagos, Nigeria. You may check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 3 to 7 years
- Location: Lagos (Lekki)
- Job Field: Engineering
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Network Engineers will work in-house or be assigned to project management teams working with outside clients.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting Arranging scheduled upgrades Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Ability to monitor, integrate radio, fibre and metro links
- Ability to establish networking monitoring tools such as PRTG, WUG and similar systems.
- Network engineer skills (BGP, IBGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN Management, VRRP, HSRP, EIGRP, Access List(ACL), IP management, COS, QOS.IPV6 Migration, ASR 9001,9901, ISR4331,ISR2911,ISR194, ASA Firewall, Eion Devices.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech with 3 – 7 years experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.