Newnham College International Scholarships in UK 2023
Newnham College Scholarship Overview
Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Therefore, Newnham College is providing the Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Newnham College International Scholarship is available to new students from low- or low-middle-income economy countries studying towards an M.Phil or PhD in any subject.
Read also: University of Chichester International Scholarships in UK 2023
Newnham College is a University of Cambridge constituent college for women.
The college was founded in 1871 by a group called Lectures for Ladies, which included philosopher Henry Sidgwick and suffragist Millicent Garrett Fawcett.
Following Girton College, it was the second women’s college established in Cambridge. Throughout 2021 and 2022, the College will be commemorating its 150th anniversary.
Each successful scholar will receive the variable amount at Newnham College in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Read also: Fully Funded Nazarbayev University International Scholarships in Kazakhstan
- Eligible Countries: Low- or low-middle-income economy countries are eligible for this Newnham College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Phil and PhD degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be residents of Low- or low-middle-income economy countries.
- Aspirants must have to enroll in masters and PhD degrees.
Read also: Columbia College International Scholarships in USA 2023
- How to Apply: To be eligible, students must have to take part in the masters and PhD degree programmes at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit two academic references to support your application, and you can submit referee details via the Applicant Portal.
Your referees will then receive an automated reference request.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a minimum of a good upper second class (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.