National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi (NICT) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at NICT Uromi?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi NICT Uromi
National Institute of Construction Technology, is a polytechnic located in Uromi, Edo State Southern Nigeria. The polytechnic is funded and run by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The polytechnic was established in 2014, the National Institute of Construction Technology trains her students in theoretical and practical knowledge in technology in order to solve real world problems.
The Federal run polytechnic has no religious affiliation or cultural affiliation and welcomes students from different parts of the country.
The school has a somewhat low population compared to some other polytechnics (at the time of this writing), however it has a relatively diverse student body.
National Institute of Construction Technology courses [ND/HND ] cut across Science & technology, Arts. Management & Social Sciences.
The polytechnic also offers a lot of certificate programs in vocational learning related courses.
Kano-Daura Road, Jigawa State, Nigeria
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NICT Uromi
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) & CERTIFICATES PROGRAMMES:
In no particular order, the list of courses approved and currently run by National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi are as follows;
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) COURSES
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Architectural Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
NICT Uromi Entry Requirements for ND candidates
To study at National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi, the following requirements must be fully met;
- Minimum of 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, TCII NABTEB and at 2 sittings.
- Others include qualifications in City & Guilds, Trade Tests Cat.1 in relevant areas.
- Mature candidates with relevant work experience may be considered on their merit.
NICT Uromi Certificate Programmes:
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer appreciation
- Automobile Diagnostics and Maintenance
- Architectural Drafting
- Carpentry Joinery
- Closed circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm, and Satellite Installation
- Concreting and Masonry
- Electrical Installation works
- Interior Decoration
- Plumbing and pipe fittings
- POP works in Buildings
- Entry Requirements for HND Candidates
The above are National Institute of Construction Technology courses approved and currently being offered by the institution. You can now start processing your admission into this premier institution.
NICT Uromi Courses and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet NICT Uromi cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: