Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is currently seeking for suitably qualified candidates who would like to apply for the 2022 Recruitment Exercise. The NERC recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. This recruitment is specifically for all Nigerian citizens who have the desire to join the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission is set to recruit qualified persons for over 50 roles in the commission. Some of the roles to be filled include senior manager, compliance; principal manager, tariff and rates; deputy general manager, legal; assistant manager; customer complaints and manager, market analysis, and competition.
About NERC Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is a federal government agency which usually conducts recruitment from time to time. During this process, qualified Nigerians are shortlisted for screening and possible selection for the final interview. There are some very vital points you should know about NERC Recruitment 2022.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment will be announced on their official website www.careers.nerc.gov.ng. Information regarding the recruitment will be made known to the general public immediately NERC recruitment portal is open. Take note of the following:
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc), Higher National Diploma (HND), NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- A Masters Degree in fields related to the job.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Applicants who possess the basic knowledge of using computer applications to deliver task efficiently will have an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Here is how to apply for NERC Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly, visit recriutment.online which is the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- Fill in all the necessary information required of you in the spaces provided, then you can click on submit application.
- After submitting your application, you will need to wait for the shortlisted names of NERC recruitment to be out. If your name appears on the list, then you are qualified to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
- Applicants are required to submit only one application and multiple applications would result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Selected candidates will be employed in various departments including finance and accounting, consumer protection, electrical engineering, utility rate setting, market and competition analysis, data acquisition, and analytics, among others.
- Only visit the original portal for information.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission should take note the NERC job application form is completely free. NERC Recruitment form is free of charge. So do NOT pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Visit the recruitment portal to register for the recruitment into NERC.