North American University Scholarship Overview
North American University is currently accepting applications for the NAU Scholarships for the academic year 2022-223 in the USA.
The North American University International Scholarship is open to encourage international students who want to take part in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
NAU is a college that debuted as the Texas Gulf Institute in April 2007. It is a private university in Stafford, Texas.
NAU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
Read also: Fully Funded EU Internship Program 2023
Scholars will receive an award of $22,000 at North American University to cover their educational expenses in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this North American University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area/
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, and Financial Status.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have SAT 1350 or ACT 29 or 5% PR in National Exam.
- Language Requirement: All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU