Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria (NUBAPOLY) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at NUBAPOLY?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is a tertiary education institution in Zaria Kaduna State, Nigeria.
The polytechnic was established on 2 February 1989 by the Kaduna state government to provide training and development techniques in the Field of engineering, applied science, commerce and other spheres of learning.
The polytechnic is one of the tertiary teaching institutions owned and managed by the Kaduna State government. The polytechnic was named after the then Nigeria’s foreign minister Nuhu Bamalli.
In August 2022, Barrister Abdullahi Zubair Abdullahi was appointed the new Registrar of the polytechnic.
The school was established in February 1989, during the administration of Colonel Dangiwa Umar.
The polytechnic was established to provide training and development of techniques in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Commerce, as well as other spheres of learning.
The current Governing Council of the polytechnic as constituted by Governor Nasir E-Rufai in December, 2021.
Chairman of the council is Ishaya Dare Akawu, with Haruna Uwais, Gladys Goje and Salisu Garba Kubau.
Other members include the Rector, the permanent secretaries of the ministries of Health and Finance, a
member of the Academic Board, and representatives of the Nigerian Association of Engineers, Ahmadu/ Bello University and Ministry of Justice.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NUBAPOLY
Agricultural Engineering / Technology
Business Administration and Management
Chemical Engineering Technology
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Estate Mangement And Valuation
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Office Technology And Management
Science Laboratory Technology
Urban and Regional Planning
NUBAPOLY ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet nubapoly cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: