This is addressed to all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Ousegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa (formerly known as the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa), for the 2023/2024 academic session. Registration for Post-UTME Admissions Screening Exercise has officially commenced. Candidates who made OAUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible for Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
In addition, candidates who chose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to do a change of institution to OAUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website and Direct Entry candidates should also choose OAUSTECH as their first choice before registering. Candidates must posses five (5 O Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
All prospective candidates are to note that all courses in the School of Science now run for four (4) years.
Also Check out:
- FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- ACEONDO Part-time Degree Admission Form Out – 2023/2024
- UNIBEN Part Time Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
- FUTO JUPEB Admission Form Out – 2023/2024
Specific Admissions Requirements
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for each programme on the University’s Website before proceeding on registration
Candidates for Nursing Science should have scored 180 and above in 2023 UTME They are expected to sit for the PUTME on a date yet to be fined in late September 2023
Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Production and Health, and Crop, Soil and Pest Management programmes are classified under Agriculture on Jamb portal. Candidates applying into Agriculture on JAMB portal are to choose my of these three programmes on the University portal
A sum of Two Thousand Naira (2, 000.00) only is to be paid through the procedure below with an ATM card.
Method of Application
1. Candidates are to visit the University’s Admission portal at https://portal.oaustech.edu.ng/apply
2. Candidates are advised to read the registration instructions on the portal before proceeding with the screening registration
3. All Candidates must use a VALLID or UTME Registration Number to sign up for an account and make payment on the platform.
4. Please note that the candidate’s DE or UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on UTME Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
5. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the registration stages one after the other to meticulously complete their data registration forms and uploading of relevant documents online.
6. Candidates are advised to print a copy of the application form and bring along for the POST UTME exercise
Idowu S. Omowole, MANUPA, MAUA (UK) Ag Registrar