The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic (TOPS) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at TOPS?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, Oyo State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Oke-Ogun Polytechnic:
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki currently has 7000+ Students, 10,000+ Alumni and 400+ Lecturers.
It is a fully autonomous Government-Owned Tertiary institution in Oke-Ogun Region with Disciplined Students, Committed Staff, Formidable and Visionary Management.
‘TOPS’, as the acronym of the institution, speaks volumes. We are destined for the top because we have all it takes to excel.
We will Harness all Resources (Human, Physical and Material) to fulfill destiny. Our Students are well Disciplined, the Staff are Committed and there is a Formidable & Visionary Management.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Saki Campus was upgraded to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, on 17th July, 2014 when The Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi pronounced its autonomy.
Shaki, Nigeria, Oyo
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Oke-Ogun Polytechnic:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Oke-Ogun Polytechnic
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
Estate Mangement And Valuation
Science Laboratory Technology
Urban and Regional Planning
Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet TOPS cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Oke-Ogun Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
TOPS HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: