All candidates that applied for Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, admission are hereby informed that the management of the university has released the 1st and 2nd batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, Candidates that participated in the post-UTME screening exercise and applied for Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List Online
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related service