OOU Admission List Released for 2022/2023 Academic Session
OOU Admission List
The Admission List for the 2022/2023 Session of Olavici Onabanjo University (OOU) has been released. Candidates who have applied for admission to the University and have taken the OOU Post UTME screening exercise can proceed to verify their admission status. Please see below for how to check your Admission status. Applicants should note that the first batch approval list has been published.
This is to inform all applicants of Olaviciona Banjo University (OOU) that the leadership of the institution has published the list of candidates who will be admitted to the institution for her 2022/2023 session It’s from The eligibility list has been uploaded online and candidates can follow the process below to check their eligibility status. Candidates who have completed the screening exercise will be required to verify their eligibility status.
How to check the Admission allow list
At the time of this writing, OOU’s approval has been released only on his JAMB CAPS portal. Follow the steps below to check your status.
How to register for JAMB CAPS
Candidates can also check their eligibility status by visiting the JAMB CAPS portal and using the steps outlined below.
- Please access https:.//efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Sign in to her Jamb profile with her username and password.
- Scroll down to find and click on the Check Enrollment Status tab.
- Then click “Check Admission Status” to check your admission status.
We encourage you to keep checking for those with a status of ‘pending approval’ or ‘unapproved’ as the status can change quickly.
UDUSOK Postgraduate School Fees 2022/2023
Umar Alli Shinkafi clarifies news on alleged students protest and shutting down of the school
Post UTME 2022/2023: List of Schools Whose Forms Are Out
List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out 2022/2023
Federal School Of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
After admission what’s Next:
After confirmation of admission, the next step is the necessary approvals and registration.
- First, determine the amount OOU will have to pay for the admission provided to you. Please note that if you do not pay the OOU admission fee, you will have declined the requested admission and will have to give your seat to someone else.
- The next information we need is his OOU tuition for the course or faculty so that we can prepare the necessary expenses as soon as possible. We recommend that you pay your tuition immediately after paying your enrollment fee so as not to interfere with your on-time admission (formally enrolled and included in OOU’s student database).
- You should also have all the necessary documents ready for registration and release to your new department or school. This includes documents such as O-level scores (WAEC scores, NECO scores, etc.), JAMB acceptance letter, birth certificate, LGA ID, printouts of JAMB scores, certificates from parents or guardians . A complete list of required documents is always available from your school’s admissions office or department.
- Second, it is important that you read and familiarize yourself with OOU’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into traps that may lead to expulsion or other adverse punishment.
- After all the necessary payments and registrations have been made, it is recommended that you obtain the lecture plan for your faculty or department as soon as possible so that you can attend the lectures. Attending lectures will prepare you for a smooth academic experience at OOU.
- Finally, feel free to ask questions and seek advice from the faculty and administrative staff at your new school. It’s better to be seen as naive and ignorant than to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time. Also, befriend the best high schoolers and high schoolers to give them their best tips for navigating school and succeeding.