Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See below for more details.
OOU Open and Distance Learning Admission Requirements
A. Four-year Degree Programme
- Candidates must have five ‘O’ level credits in GCE or SSCE or NECO at not more than two sittings in subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
The remaining three subjects must be from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government, Accounts, and Book-keeping.
- Candidates must take English Language and Mathematics, and two other subjects from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government, Accounts, and Book-keeping at the UTME (JAMB).
In addition to the requirements in (A) above, candidates must have at least one of the
- Pass in at least two subjects in HSC or GCE “A” level. (The grade point is to be determined by the
department from time to time).
- OND in Accounting or Financial Studies or Business Studies of approved Polytechnic or Colleges
of Technology with at least, Upper Credit.
C. ICAN ATS (Final Level)
- Foundation pass of recognized professional bodies such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CIBN, CIA, CIS,
- Diploma in Accounting of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Lower Credit may be accepted.
Diploma certificates from any other approved programs from the Social and Management
Sciences (particularly Business Administration, Economics, and Banking & Finance) of the Olabisi
Onabanjo University). Lower credit may be accepted.
How to Apply for OOU Open and Distance Learning Admission Form
Application forms are available on the Centre website https://portal.odlc.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/prospectStudent/register/.
For further enquiries, visit our website www.odlc.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng or contact us by sending us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org you can also reach us at the following numbers: 08061611456, 09066720769.