Hobark International Limited (HIL) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of an Operations Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns, managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications.
- Support Drilling and Production Operations as appropriate.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in a Core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper division.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in an E&P company.
- Must be capable of utilizing engineering and operational principles to resolve problems and identify hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must be capable of working with multi-functional teams in project execution.
- Must have ability to plan, lead and execute development projects.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary teams.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.