Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to HR-EX Consulting for the vacant position of an Operations Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Victoria Island), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
About HR-EX Consulting
At HR-EX Consulting, we believe small businesses are the growth engine of any economy and having the right people and organizational processes, practices and systems in place is fundamental to securing the future and scaling the Business. We understand that your business needs to evolve as you grow, and you should only really be paying for services you need when you need them. Therefore, this is the reason that providing professional HR services at affordable rates is at the heart of what we do.
HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department, providing professional HR services to small businesses at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time HR Staff.
- The Operations supervisor is someone who has previous experience leading an operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the team Communicates with the relevant financial institutions/stakeholders to determine the cause of a failed transaction and resolve it.
- Ensures the company Follows communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Answering questions about the company’s products or services and providing advice to clients
- Monitor client transactions to ensure they adhere to the company’s standards before it reaches the recipient.
- Contact the authorized remittance union to clarify and liberate a client who was wrongly blocklisted.
- In charge of following up with canceled transactions and providing clients with the necessary policies involved.
- Support the business and its expansion.
- Ensure Remittance SOPs are being met in the course of operations.
- Up to date with the latest financial developments, not only with the country’s economy but also with other countries.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with its stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Vendors, and Government Agencies) to support the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of risk and regulations of the Mobile Financial/Remittance Services industry.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions to maximize efficiency.
- Promote the company’s culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Analyze and improve organizational processes to enhance productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and active listening.
- Proactiveness and pays attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Adaptable and can change strategy quickly based on new information.
- Should possess an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) certificate.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.