Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted National Diploma Programmes at Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) which would be available in the Institution during the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Also Check out:
- FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
- ACEONDO Part-time Degree Admission Form Out – 2023/2024
- UNIBEN Part Time Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
TWO YEAR NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
(i) Science Laboratory Technology
(ii) Food Technology
(iv) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering/Technology
(v) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(vi) Computer Engineering Technology
(vii) Civil Engineering Technology
(viii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(ix) Welding and Fabrication
(x) Building Technology
(xi) Quantity Surveying
(xii) Architectural Technology
(xiii) Estate Management
(xiv) Urban & Regional Planning
(xv) Arts and Design
(xvi) Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
(xvii) Computer Science
(xviii) Mass Communication
(xix) Office Technology and Management
(xx) Library and Information Sciences
(xxi) Business Administration and Management Studies
(xxiii) Procurement and Supply Chain Management
(xxiv) Banking and Finance
METHOD OF APPLICATION (OSPOLY)
- Go to https://polyiree.com
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of his/her Department Faculty Screening dates which will be announced later.
Further Clarification may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 080-830-33656 09055063355, 08038442009 and 08034007555
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and phone numbers. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary. The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for any anti-social behaviour.