Osun State College of Technology, Esa – Oke courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at OSCOTECH?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Osun State College of Technology, Esa – Oke, Osun State. that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Osun State College of Technology:
Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) is a tertiary learning institution in Esa-Oke, Osun State, Nigeria.
The college was formerly a satellite campus of the Ibadan Polytechnic. It became autonomous on 12 October 1992 when the Governor of Osun State, Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, signed the law establishing the institution.
The Osun State College of Technology was acclaimed by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) as one of the fastest growing Polytechnic in Nigeria in 2000, and again in 2006.
Esa-Oke – OSUN, NG, Osun, Nigeria.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Osun State College of Technology:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in OSCOTECH
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
OSCOTECH ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet OSCTECH cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Osun State College of Technology department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
OSCOTECH HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: