Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at OSPOLY?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Osun State Polytechnic, Iree that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Osun State Polytechnic:
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree was created on 12th October, 1992. It was one of the satellite Campus of the Polytechnic, Ibadan before it became an autonomous institution.
Faculty of Science was one of the structures inherited from the Polytechnic, Ibadan before its development to meet the present status.
At the inception, the Faculty consists of three departments namely: Science Laboratory Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics.
Later Food Science and Technology as well as Applied Sciences Department were established.
As part of expansion and reorganization of programmes in the Institution to meet the current global need, the department of Computer Science was transferred to a newly created Faculty of information and Communication Technology in 2007.
It is however pertinent to state that Faculty of Science is one of the two oldest Faculties in the Institution alongside with Faculty of Management Studies and its importance in the Polytechnic system is undoubtfully enormous.
It is robust intellectually, socially and politically. It is also worthy to note that its sterling qualities in all ramifications have persistently been stable and its intimidating achievements over the years remain commendable.
P.M.B. 301, Iree, Nigeria
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Osun State Polytechnic, Iree:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Iree Poly
Osun State Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Osun State.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
Osun State Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet OSPOLY cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Iree Poly department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Osun State Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.\
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: