OYSCATECH 2022/2023 ND Full Time Admission List / 1st Batch
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
On this note, we are pleased to inform all candidates that applied for the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full time that the management has released the list of successful candidates given provisional admission.
All aspiring students can now go ahead to check online to know their admission status by following the instructions on how to check their admission status.
How to Check OYSCATECH Admission List
Currently, OYSCATECH prospective students can access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
OYSCATECH 2022/2023 ND Part Time Admission List
ACEONDO NCE Admission List 2022/2023
ACEONDO DE 2022/2023 Admission List
After JAMB registration, here is what you should do next
JAMB extends e-PIN vending for 2023 UTME till Feb 20th, registration continues till Feb. 22nd
JAMB registers over 1.1 million candidates for 2023 UTME, registration still closes on February 14th
The successful candidates are expected to visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng under the candidate CAPS to accept the offer of admission forthwith. In the same vein, successful candidates are to log in to the college website www.oyscatech.edu.ng to pay acceptance fees and print the College Admission letter.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also check on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OYSCATECH admission status.