Ozyegin University Best International Scholarships in Turkey
Here is an opportunity for you to get a scholarship to study in Turkey. Be sure to stick to the end.
Ozyegin University Scholarship Overview
To encourage and support the academic excellence of students in Turkey, Ozyegin University has announced the Undergraduate Faculty of Business Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Ozyegin University International Scholarship programme encourages international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University.
It is a highly competitive scholarship given to students who have excelled academically.
Özyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey.
The University admitted its first class of students to the Department of Business Administration and started its education in September 2008.
Among foundation universities, Özyegin University was also placed 4th among all universities in the online survey conducted with 15.700 students from 89 universities.
Read also: Politecnico di Torino Best International Scholarships in Italy
The Ozyegin University will provide education funds to the selected students of the undertaken programme in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Ozyegin University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, International Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, International Trade and Business, Management Information Systems offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be International.
Read also: University of Manchester Best International Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. After that, applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide the University’s English language proof.