Glovo Nigeria: Partner Operations Analyst at Glovo
This is to inform the general public about a full-time job in Lagos. Glovo Nigeria is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Partner Operations Analyst to be immediately employed.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Executive/Management. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: Partner Operations Analyst
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Khenpro Global Services: Cashiers at a Confectionery Company (3 Openings)
- Khenpro Global Services: Drivers at a Confectionery Company (2 Openings)
- Chief Security Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Inventory Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
Your work-life opportunity:
- Join us as a Partner Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team!
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Provide analytical support regarding Partner Operations metrics to the country operations manager
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help improve the preparation time and decrease bad rating in all the cities in the country
- Cooperate with the live ops department to monitor all important KPIs – GSAT/PSAT/CSAT
- Bring important insights from the local operations (partners, customers and glovers) and cooperate with relevant stakeholders to drive important changes which can make operations more efficient
- Review Salesforce changes and approvals
- Coordinate with the external provider on the topic of the content activation and manage the important metrics for the activation of new partners.
- Review and Check content changes before going to production.
You must have:
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep-diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
- Company Driver At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Lontor Hi-Tech: Deputy Manager in Lontor SKD Factory
- Office Manager at St Mary’s Specialist Centre
- Paga Nigeria: Work as a Field Sales Consultant
- Senior Software Engineer at Palladium Group
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date: May 7, 2022.