Payloader Operator At Dangote Group (1 Position)
Dangote Group is currently looking for a payloader operator for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below.
Job Title: Payloader Operator
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Vacancy exist for a Payloader Operator with the skills and competence to operate machinery and equipment according to instructions in a safe and effective manner.
Resident Surveyor (QS) At Hope Group
Resident Engineers At Hope Group
Regional Operations Engineer At Emerging Africa
Executive Marketer At Crusifix games and Lounge
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all payloaders in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on excavator and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all excavator is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Payloader Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of payloaderp.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity too
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng