Dangote Group is currently looking for a payloader operator for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below.
Job Title: Payloader Operator
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Vacancy exist for a Payloader Operator with the skills and competence to operate machinery and equipment according to instructions in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all payloaders in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on excavator and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all excavator is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Payloader Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of payloaderp.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity too
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date