Cavista is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a People Director. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: People Director
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (On – site), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
Cavista provides an open and collaborative work environment that cultivates excellence and innovation. We believe in maintaining a stable work-life balance that enables us to do our best work while fulfilling family responsibilities. Our open-door policies and processes align with our inclusive culture and empower Cavistans to share ideas openly. At Cavista, everyone’s ideas are valued, and we operate under the mantra “may the best idea win.”
- We are looking for an experienced People Director that is proactive, with an agile work ethic and outstanding people skills to manage our People team and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned with overall business objectives.
- You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Drive and transform the culture of the company through influence and outcome-based interventions co-crafted with the leadership team and in line with the envisaged Cavista’s transformative purpose.
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Oversee the development and implementation of succession planning strategies.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses new employee orientation or onboarding.
- Continuously benchmark against industry standards and offerings for structures, employee experience, culture programs, performance, and new ways of working in collaboration with functional areas, global leadership, and employees.
- Ensure that performance expectations are clear within the practice/unit, both for the unit and for employees.
- Ensure that line managers are equipped with the skills to coach their people to higher levels of performance and ongoing development of their skills. This includes the management of underperformers and the effective engagement of the impacted employee
- Facilitation of resolution of employee engagement issues and consultatively creating sustained solutions to individual and collective employee challenges.
- Be accountable for company compliance with current regulations, professional standards, policies and procedures, and legislation.
- You oversee the design, project management, and delivery of new and existing strategic People initiatives that feed into all areas of internal organizational needs including employee engagement, culture, and values-based communications.
- You own the overall approach and strategy to the People agenda
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus.
- Minimum of 15 years’ HR experience with 7+ years in progressively responsible HR leadership roles, preferably in a technology-driven or consulting/advisory organization.
- Ability to think innovatively and rationally about decisions, to come up with creative solutions, and to have proactive leadership skills with a passion for leading with integrity and encouraging collaboration.
- The ability to analyze and review HR data to identify trends.
- Proven HR leadership experience setting strategy, designing, and executing global people programs and building high-performing teams.
- Strong experience across the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding, performance management, leadership development, organization design and development, remuneration & benefits, and employment relations.
- Ability to make significant impact-contribute, influence, and negotiate decisions that impact the business and employee experience.
- Experience or strong interest in technology in Africa and globally.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data. Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.