This is to let the public know that a well qualified personnel is needed at The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) for the post of a Performance Monitoring personnel. Interested applicants are free to apply.
About Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
Manager – Performance Monitoring
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 9 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Monitoring of Disco’s compliance with service level commitment in the Serviced Based Tariff (SBT)
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in NESI
- Monitoring and analysis of the operational performance of the generation, transmission and distribution companies.
- Develop and implement a dashboard for monitoring the system performance of the operators in NESI
- Develop and implement a schedule of routine site inspection of major utility assets for compliance with operating codes
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Develop presentations and reports
- Carry out any other task assigned by the AGM, Performance Monitoring.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Power Systems).
- Minimum years of experience: 9 years
- Registration with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is an added advantage
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
Method of Application
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.