Performance Monitoring at The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
This is to let the public know that a well qualified personnel is needed at The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) for the post of a Performance Monitoring personnel. Interested applicants are free to apply.
About Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory agency which was inuagurated on 31st October 2005 as provided in the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005. The Commission is mandated to carry out: The monitoring and regulation of the electricity industry Issuance of licenses to market participants, and Ensure compliance with market rules and operating guidelines. The first Commission was inaugurated in October 2005. The present Commission was inaugurated in December 2010.
Manager – Performance Monitoring
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 9 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Monitoring of Disco’s compliance with service level commitment in the Serviced Based Tariff (SBT)
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in NESI
- Monitoring and analysis of the operational performance of the generation, transmission and distribution companies.
- Develop and implement a dashboard for monitoring the system performance of the operators in NESI
- Develop and implement a schedule of routine site inspection of major utility assets for compliance with operating codes
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Develop presentations and reports
- Carry out any other task assigned by the AGM, Performance Monitoring.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Power Systems).
- Minimum years of experience: 9 years
- Registration with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is an added advantage
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
Method of Application
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng