Perth College of Business & Technology Scholarship Overview
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the Tiler Scholarships for International Students offered by the Perth College of Business & Technology in Australia.
This Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarship is open to any international onshore applicants.
PCBT acknowledges the need for Wall and Floor Tilers in construction industry and this scholarship aims to encourage students to further their studies and careers in the tiling industry and life experiences.
Perth College of Business and Technology is one of Western Australia’s Registered Training Organisations (RTO).
It offers nationally-recognised, high-quality accredited courses to the international market.
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide scholarships value $5,000 to the high achieving candidates.
- Eligible Countries: applications for Perth College of Business & Technology International Scholarships are open in Australia as well as to all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the given criteria:
- It is awarded to students who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- It is available on the August 2022 intake. Must commence the course on 17 Aug 2022.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- It is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- It is calculated and applied on a per-term basis of the first year of studies (Aug 2022 -Aug 2023).
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study this course and are eligible for “2022- PCBT Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”)
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by the census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
- Be residing in Australia.
- Be enrolled in an eligible Course listed above.
- How to Apply: To grab this scholarship opportunity, candidates need to apply online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copy of Passport, Evidence of English Competency, Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school
- Australian visa, All previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before starting the process for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students who wish to study at PCBT should meet the English language requirements.
PCBT Placement TEST (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enrol in.
Based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies or
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or