Pharmacist at Egatee Online E-Commerce – 1 available position
Egatee Online E-Commerce is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a pharmacist. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instruct customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
N250,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 11th November, 2022.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng