Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to the Edo State Government for the vacant position of a Pharmacist. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Pharmacist (CONHESS 09)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Edo
- Job Code: PEXP13
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Edo State Government
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo State great again.
- Dispensing prescription to in and out patients and keeping the prescription records as required by law, controlling and issuing drugs and taking charge of the activities of a zonal medical store.
- Successful Candidates will work in Parastatals and Agencies that offer a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned.
- Candidate must possess (minimum of a Second Class Lower) a Degree in Pharmacy, Registrable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria and NYSC.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills, and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2022.
Jobs with no deadline specified: