Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of Pharmacy Interns. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Pharmacy Interns
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ebonyi (Abakiliki), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki
The Alex Ekwueme University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki is a frontline tertiary health institution dedicated to the delivery of efficient, effective, and qualitative services comparable with internationally acceptable best practices. Our vision is to be a resource centre of excellence offering value-based, patient-centered, innovative, health and academic services that reflect global best practices.
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized Degree or equivalent in the area of specialization from reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with the Council.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials.
- In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview: National Identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport).