Picking Supervisors at TradeDepot (5 Slots Available)
This is to inform the general public of a great opportunity to get a reliable job in various states of Nigeria. TradeDepot is currently seeking for various applicants who are qualified enough to fill in the available positions of a picking supervisor in the organization.
The picking supervisors are needed to be immediately employed. Below are the full details of this position:
- Job Title: Picking Supervisor
- Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
Scope of the Job
Responsible for locating items in the warehouse in an efficient manner while constantly delivering them to a designated area for delivery.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Restock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards
Eligibility Requirements in TradeDepot
- S/he will have significant experience understanding SKU categorization, item sourcing and picking within a warehouse environment.
- S/he will be goal driven, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- S/he will be a great communicator.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.