Planning Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Planning Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Planning Analyst
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Provide support to regional / global supply chain, sales, marketing, and financial reporting functions to:
- Deliver reports, data analysis, metrics and stewardships timely and accurately
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Lead initiatives to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate with stakeholders as required.
- A Degree from a recognized university in Engineering / Technology
- Two to four years of relevant work experience in business analysis or support functions such as:
- Supply chain costing
- Product planning
- Supply demand planning
- Financial performance
- Market segmentation
- Customer profitability.
- Demonstrated numeric and analytical abilities
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expertise in MS Office and ERP tools like SAP R3/CRM/BW/APO
- Self-motivator with strong initiative
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible for move in different roles.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.