Bible Society Of Nigeria is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria, those who are interested in filling the available position of an Pool Driver. The location for this particular job is at Lagos state.
This job is best suited for those who are specialized in the field of Transportation/Logistics. Please go through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Pool Driver
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos state
- Job Field: Transportation/Logistics
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization whose sole mission is to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the word of God. BSN is not a Church and does not have bias for or against any particular Church denomination. We serve the Churches by providing the Bible which they need in their task of soul winning. We are partners with the Churches in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Ensure effective and efficient use as well as proper handling of any assigned vehicle for optimum function always.
- Ensures assigned vehicle documents are valid, complete, and up to date always.
- Reports any noticed faults, breakdown, or part defect in the vehicle immediately and follow up until repair or replacement is perfectly done.
- Ensure prompt servicing of assigned vehicles and monitoring of same for quality delivery.
- Ensure the correct and appropriate use of the vehicle for its intended purpose(s)
- Education: Minimum of Primary school certificate and maximum of Senior School Certificate.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years driving experience for Senior School Certificate holder OR Minimum of 10 years driving experience for Primary School Leaving Certificate holder.
Personnel Specification(s): The candidate must:
- Possess a Senior School Certificate with a atleast 5 years driving experience,
- Primary school leaving certificate holder with at least 10 years driving experience may equally apply
- Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive both lightweight vehicles (small cars and buses) and trucks (16 – 22 tons) would be an added advantage.
- Be a person of integrity, good character, disciplined and has good knowledge of traffic codes and signs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Bible Society of Nigeria: