Infinion Technologies Limited is currently seeking for qualified graduate trainees who can take the vacant position of a Power Platform Developer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Power Platform Developer (Graduate Trainee)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
About Infinion Technologies Limited
Infinion Technologies – We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
- We are seeking Power Platform Developers to design and develop power platform solutions utilizing the various components of the power platform, from Power apps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents and Power Automate to modernize the workplace.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have, and we will also help you develop
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Works directly with clients to support various projects and solutions
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Knowledge building with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Knowledge with process analysis, design , and implementation
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytics Skills
- Knowledge of technical/ solution design document creation
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 11th November, 2022.
Note: Only candidates who live close to Victoria Island / Central Lagos Mainland need apply for this particular role.