Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) for the vacant position of a Preventive and Predictive Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Preventive and Predictive Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Department: Technical Services
Other jobs like this you might like:
About West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL)
West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of Africa’s largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Kastina, Niger, and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
- Ensure asset reliability.
- Ensure smooth operation of plant through preventive and predictive maintenance techniques. To minimize the risk & impact of failure and breakdowns of any asset.
- Ensure 100% plant availability through Good preventive and predictive maintenance practices.
- Execute preventive & Predictive maintenance of complete plant machines stationary and rotary. And complete the asks in the planned schedule.
- Create a list of equipment and critical equipment list.
- Create a critical spare part list and assure minimum stock always through min-max-reorder quantities
- Support the team in listing the material required for the Annual maintenance of the plant.
- MTTR and MTBF report.
- Check and keep all the special tool record
- Keep History record
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data.
- Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data
- Engineering Degree preferably Mechanical
- 7-10 years of experience in the manufacturing field with plant capacities of 500 TPD and above.
- Preferable experience in bulk food grains and liquid handling.
- At least 50,000 tons of solid storage
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.