We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. Impeccable Skills Company is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a pre-sales engineer in the organization.
The picking supervisors are needed to be immediately employed. You can go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: Pre-sales Engineer
- Job Reference Code: 041/LOS- LEKKI/DL/22
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
- Picking Supervisors at TradeDepot (Five openings)
Job Responsibilities in Impeccable Skills Company
- Provide deployment and Presales services for the Data Center Solutions Portfolio as a core portfolio with the ability to provide Presales services in other Solution areas where required.
- Keep up with research on Data Center Solutions and Developments from OEM as well as customer requirements.
- Ensure quality and technical delivery of all Data Center Solutions-related solutions and should be able to liaise with other solution team leads for smooth integration of Data Center Solutions with other solutions.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries, leads by emails or from the sales/marketing team, telephone, and personal visits to customers where necessary.
- Make conscious efforts to develop good communication and presentation skills to engage customers in terms of the sales presentation, development and also carry along team members.
- Increase company’s share in Data Center Solution (High Power Computing (Servers/PC) using Cisco UCS server/IBM/DELL/HP/Hitachi, etc., SAN using FC/ISCSI/NFS/CIFS, Cooling/UPS Power and Server Room Preparation/Security, etc.), Disaster Recovery/Backup and Business Continuity Solutions, etc.).
- In conjunction with the marketing and presales team maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support as required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for Data Center Solutions’ related solutions.
- Carry out market research on new products, competitor and customer requirement surveys, and suggest ways to better position our Infrastructure portfolio.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Must possess skills in the development of quality proposals, quote, and designs for our clients.
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or any engineering background relative to the Information Technology practice.
- Minimum of 10 years
- CISCO and other relevant certifications are a must for the role.
- 6 years or more experience in general IT Presales and Solution deployment and 5 or more years in direct presales and solution deployment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A dynamic personality with business acumen and motivation, a team player
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to understand customer needs and create upsells and new opportunities, listen to customers’ requirements leverage and translate that to a solution, materialize customer requests to sales.
- Experience in Banking industry networking
- Experience in Management of materials and team
- Experience in Initiating and closing deals.
- Able to converse and communicate fluently in English
Purpose and Scope
- Provide sales product support and deal flow by securing the “technical close” on complex solutions.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Identify opportunities, provide solutions to their business needs that will improve business and financial performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for the job in Impeccable Skills Company should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Reference Code an Location as the subject of the email, and indicate your location e.g.,041/LOS- LEKKI/DL/22 – Lekki (if you reside in Lekki) / Lagos.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.