IQVIA Nigeria: Principal Statistical Programmer – Global BIOS
IQVIA Nigeria is currently in need of a suitably qualified applicant for the vacant position of a Principal Statistical Programmer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Principal Statistical Programmer – Global Biostatistics
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Reference ID: R1303251
About IQVIA Nigeria
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.
IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ makes the extraordinary possible by connecting unparalleled data, advanced analytics, innovative technologies, and deep healthcare and scientific expertise so you can discover previously unseen insights, drive smarter decision-making, and unleash new opportunities.
We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare. IQVIA helps speed drug development, ensure product quality and safety, improve commercial effectiveness, get the right treatments to patients, improve access and delivery of healthcare, and ultimately drive better health outcomes.
Join us on our exciting journey!
- The Global Biostatistics (Data Sciences, Safety & Medical) team at IQVIA are experienced in submissions for all major regions; working together with key groups such as, Global Regulatory Affairs, Safety, Project and Data Management, and Medical Writing, to drive efficiency and accountability.
- We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff, to which we engage the full range of industry-leading resources and expertise spanning all study phases and therapeutic areas.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award winning and innovative department. You will have the opportunity to work globally and across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- IQVIA Biostatistics helps interpret and draw inferences from data collected on patients as they progress through a clinical trial and serves as the bridge between data capture and reporting.
- As a Statistical Programming Scientist/Principal, you will be given access to cutting-edge, in-house technology and opportunities to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
- You will also provide advanced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs, across complex projects and studies.
- This involves planning and coordinating the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- You will provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 7+ years’ Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science Industry
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro language
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM/SDTM)
- From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
What is in it for You?
- Global exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
- Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
- Enjoy what you do.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.