Private Wealth Manager at Vantegral Consulting
Vantegral Consulting is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Mobile App Developer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Flutter)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
About Vantegral Consulting
Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
We take a human-centered and evidence-driven approach to understand the challenges and opportunities in our sectors, and we proffer bespoke solutions carefully designed to meet the ever-evolving needs of already established businesses and teething start-ups. This enables us to support our clients to achieve their aims for transformation, culture change and Human Capacity Development within organizations and communities.
- We are looking for a Private Wealth Manager to be responsible for acquiring and driving wealth procurement.
- The responsibilities of Private Wealth Managers include relationship management, Wealth Marketing, and Business Analysis.
- To be successful as a Private Wealth Manager, you should have the ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data, possess strong marketing, sales, and negotiation skills, and you should have superior knowledge of wealth management.
- Fund mobilization and/or Liability Generation
- Analyse financial information
- Cultivate client relationships
- Develop Wealth Marketing and Sales strategies
- Manage Assets and client portfolios
- Compliance and Risk Averse
- Needs to be based in Lagos
- Strong presentation skills, and an understanding of customer relations tactics
- Business Analyst mindset and numbers-driven
- Hit and exceed quarterly targets
Background Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management or a related field
- Previous experience in financial services
- Must be analytical
- Able to understand complex information
- Strong numerical skills
- Knowledge of finance – wealth managers must have significant knowledge of finance and economics, along with a sharp eye for business trends, if they are to successfully handle their clients’ assets and investments over the long term
- Analytical thinking – it’s essential for wealth managers to be critical thinkers who can conduct research and formulate action steps based on hard data such as stock prices, client cash flow, and net assets
- Communication skills – wealth managers must be excellent at both written and verbal communication since they frequently hold client meetings, coordinate with other professionals, and express their findings through reports and presentations
- Relationship management – since wealth managers ideally work with clients for a number of years, a key aspect of the job is relationship management. They should earn the trust of clients through ethical behavior, a willingness to listen, and consistent performance
- Adaptability and Perseverance – rather than advocating for a financial plan that’s set in stone, wealth managers recognize that plans undergo constant revision as they adjust to real-time results and changing client goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.