Aquada Development Corporation is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the position of a Process Operators and Printing Technicians. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Process Operators / Printing Technicians (Flexo &Gravure Printing)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Umuahia, Abia
- Slot: 3 openings
Job Description (Aquada Development Corporation)
- We are expanding our industrial operations to include the production and printing of food packaging materials.
- Our packaging production unit include flexographic (flexo), gravure and screen printing operations.
- We are seeking three (3) experienced operators to support our flexo/gravure printing unit operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years Hands-on experience in the operation of the relevant machines (screen printing, flexo or gravure).
- The ability to service the units will be viewed as advantageous.
- Applicants should clearly specify the specific experience they have working on the relevant operation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2022.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.