Procurement Officer At EIE Project Limited (1 Position)
A procurement officer is needed for immediate employment at EIE Project Limited. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng