A procurement supervisor is currently needed at Ascentech Services Limited for immediate employment. Interested persons are to stick to this post as there are important details as regards to this vacancy.
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Should have experience working in an FMCG company.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Interested candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of three years of proven work experience in the retail industry
- The ideal candidate must have experience in handling a lot of SKU
- The ideal candidate must have experience in managing good number of procurement personnel.
- Knowledge of the Retail industry is a must.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.