Product Manager (IT Department) At Design Synchrony (1 Position)
A product manager is needed at Design Synchrony. Interested candidates are free to stick to this post as there are important details as regards to this vacancy. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Product Manager (IT Department)
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Design Synchrony, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
- As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release.
- You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates [Company X] and its features across primary market segments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 5 years work experience
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
N20,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng