Product Marketer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
This is to inform the general public about a full time job in Ogun state. United Bank for Africa (UBA) is seeking for qualified applicants who can fill in the available position of a Product Marketer to be immediately employed.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Sales and Marketing. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: Product Marketer
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Khenpro Global Services: Cashiers at a Confectionery Company (3 Openings)
- Khenpro Global Services: Drivers at a Confectionery Company (2 Openings)
- Chief Security Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Inventory Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
About United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa’s has more than 65 years of providing uninterrupted banking operations dating back to 1948 when the British and French Bank Limited (“BFB”) commenced business in Nigeria. BFB was a subsidiary of Banque Nationale de CrÃ©dit (BNCI), Paris, which transformed its London branch into a separate subsidiary called the British and French Bank, with shares held by Banque Nationale de CrÃ©dit and two British investment firms, S.G. Warburg and Company and Robert Benson and Company. A year later, BFB opened its offices in Nigeria to break the monopoly of the two existing British owned banks in Nigeria then. Following Nigeria’s independence from Britain, UBA was incorporated on 23, February 1961 to take over the business of BFB. UBA eventually listed its shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), in 1970 and became the first Nigerian bank to subsequently undertake an Initial Public Offering (IPO). UBA became the first sub-Saharan bank to take its banking business to North America when it opened its New York Office (USA) in 1984 to offer banking services to Africans in Diaspora. Today’s UBA emerged from the merger of then dynamic and fast growing Standard Trust Bank, incorporated in 1990 and UBA, one of the biggest and oldest banks in Nigeria. The merger was consummated on August 1, 2005, one of the biggest mergers done on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). Following the merger, UBA subsequently went ahead to acquire Continental Trust Bank in the same year, further expanding the UBA brand. UBA subsequently acquired Trade Bank in 2006 which was under liquidation by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Company Driver At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Lontor Hi-Tech: Deputy Manager in Lontor SKD Factory
- Office Manager at St Mary’s Specialist Centre
- Paga Nigeria: Work as a Field Sales Consultant
- Senior Software Engineer at Palladium Group
Application Closing Date: 29th April, 2022.