If you want to work as a Production Chemist, this position could be for you.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry.
The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Chemist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Production Chemist Job Description
- Work closely with the relevant site operations team to troubleshoot process and integrity issues.
- Carry out routine analysis of injected, produced and treated fluids and gas.
- Engage in applications and monitoring of chemical treatment programs directly influencing the integrity of process equipment, flow assurance and product quality.
- Ensure proper handover during shift change and communication to all relevant parties, offshore and onshore.
Read also: Account Officer at Artee Group
Requirements of a Production Chemist
- BSc / B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- At least 5 years experience in Production Chemistry.
- Practical post NYSC experience with development, application and optimization of all common production chemicals
- Must have field experience with bottle-testing Demulsifier/Deoiler chemicals on-site, to assist with process optimization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be diplomatic and display a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Must be proactive and have a sound understanding of current lab/field safety and environmental practices for chemicals/process fluids, and common effluent discharge quality limits.
Read also: Administrative Assistant at Bizadix Agency
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online