This is a job opportunity at Willers Solutions Limited targeted towards interested individuals in Lagos, Nigeria. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Production or Operations Supervisor. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Production / Operations Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BSc/HND
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: Manufacturing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Willers Solutions Limited
At Willers Solutions Limited, we are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We believe that excellence in service delivery requires passion for creativity and and high level commitment. We therefore cultivate an environment of excellence with the highest standards for our work.
Our mission is to deliver tangible business solutions to our clients that is consistent with value maximization, innovation and integrity, leveraging our pool of competent and inspired personnel. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants. We continuously enhance their expertise through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities, particularly its operations, meeting and exceeding our production and operations targets.
- The target is to ensure that the daily production target of 12 Tons is met and at least two containers are loaded per week
- Liaise with the forwarders for material availability and when to be loaded.
- Source for containers for loading at any point of loading.
- Secure external labour for loading
- Make necessary preparation for loading, Nylon, Jumbo bags, payment for labour etc.
- Supervise and record the loading process
- Liaise with the forwarders online with the pictures of loading.
- Lock and take various pictures of loading and carry out other loading functions
- Coordinating the Process of Breaking of Batteries which includes (raising of batteries, sourcing approval for batteries to be broken, taking records of various components of materials as well as making payments).
- HND / BSc qualification
- Proven experience in the manufacturing industry preferably chemical.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Operations Supervisor
- Must also be rooted in productions
- Have knowledge of inventory
- Have knowledge of supply chain.