Bible Society Of Nigeria is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria, those who are interested in filling the available position of an Programmes Officer (which can also just be called PO) . The location for this particular job is at Lagos state.
This job is best suited for those who are specialized in the field of Transportation/Logistics. Please go through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Programmes Officer (PO)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos state
- Job Field: Executive/Management
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization whose sole mission is to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the word of God. BSN is not a Church and does not have bias for or against any particular Church denomination. We serve the Churches by providing the Bible which they need in their task of soul winning. We are partners with the Churches in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Execution of existing programmes in a more creative way and initiation of life changing programmes that are targeted at different categories of Nigerians.
- Ensuring prompt response to national issues using relevant programmes while projecting the image of the Society.
- Initiating quality programmes that can attract international support, proper management, timely reporting and the continuous engagement of people on the programme database.
- Proper planning and management of feedback from the impact assessment of all programmes.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar work experience in a structured environment.
- Must have B.Sc / HND qualification in Social Sciences or Project Management. Other Related professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent Planning and Organisation skills.
- Must possess Social / Interpersonal, effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong Problem-solving and Decision-making skills
- Proficient use of the computer and vast use of social media is a must.
- Must be assertive and have an eye for details.
- Must be a multi-skilled individual with a speed of delivery and highly creative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Bible Society of Nigeria: