Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Moore Advice Limited for the vacant position of a Project Architect. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Project Architect
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Moore Advice Limited
Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
- Developing high quality and cutting edge 2D and 3D arts and models from photos and real-world objects.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing, and retouching operations on 3d renderings
- Utilizing 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Attending team meetings to discuss art related issues and work progress, etc.
- Reviewing 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Optimizing 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Troubleshooting problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Creating 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensuring compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practices.
- Ensuring the project remains on time and within specifications.
- Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised budgets.
- Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
- Discussing with team members on any problems regarding the needs of the project.
- Make site visits to document existing conditions and communicate them to the Head of Project
- Understanding the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- Have an eye for detail in Post-Production to enhance visuals/walk-through using Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom, and other plug-in &special effects software
- Explore new technologies for both hardware and software to increase company services and improve ourquality of visualizations and increase efficiency
- B.Sc Degree in Architecture or its equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skill
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills.
N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.