Project Assistant at Beacongate Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Beacongate Limited for the vacant position of a Project Assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Project Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Lekki – Jakande), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in the industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Significant hands-on experience with industry-specific software
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive and encouraging personality.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.