Project Cost Controller at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a project cost controller. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Project Cost Controller (Hil_Epc/018)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/check lists and ensure bid compliance to draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- Participate in site visits/pre-bid meetings if required; identify all risks related to the project for Tendering during site visits and advise the Head Tendering.
- Take part in the overall bid packaging exercises to ensure that bids are submitted in due date and on time.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Business Administration / Social Sciences.
- B.Sc in any related discipline.
- 7+ experiences in Projects or field Engineering (Construction) pipeline & facilities
- Project/Contract Management, Cost Estimator.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good analytical skill.
- Ability to carry-out project selection.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skill.
- Good communication and document management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programmes.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.